Forensic Files Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spreading The Word about our forum?

3 posters

Go down

Spreading The Word about our forum? Empty Spreading The Word about our forum?

Post  ffAdmin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am

How would one go about spreading the word to get more members?

ffAdmin
Admin

https://forensicfiles.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Spreading The Word about our forum? Empty Re: Spreading The Word about our forum?

Post  slavender Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 am

1) submit your url to google click "Add your url" google com/submityourcontent/website-owner/
2) submit your url to other search engines (yahoo.com, ask.com, etc....)
3) post the links on other popular forums
4) share your forensic files with thepiratebay.se, when you add a couple episodes you can put your website description in the url as well as the file you are sharing you can compress to a single .rar file and set the password to de-compress to this website address
5) create a youtube/dailymotion channel and dont upload any videos just make one video that displays the url to this website and a url in the description that they can click, I would like to think this way those channels would not get shut down because they dont have any copyrighted content

Good luck

slavender

Back to top Go down

Spreading The Word about our forum? Empty Where are the episodes?

Post  gearman8 Thu May 23, 2013 12:31 am

I cant find the episodes here,can anyone help me?I would be grateful with help on this...

gearman8

Back to top Go down

Spreading The Word about our forum? Empty Re: Spreading The Word about our forum?

Post  glowingmoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 pm

gearman8 wrote:I cant find the episodes here,can anyone help me?I would be grateful with help on this...

Yeah, there are none. Waste of time.

glowingmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down